Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Somday...

Someday I will be able to look back and see all the of the things I have learned.
Someday I will be able to look back on life and understand why it all happened the way it did.
Someday I will be able to look back with complete gratitude for all the hard times.

Today, I am just so so so grateful for the gospel, for the Holy Ghost, for priesthood blessings, for church leaders, for prayer, for the Atonement, for scriptures, for my patriarchal blessing, and for family and friends!

For now, I just have to have faith to know that this "someday" will come. In the mean time, I have a long list of things I have always wanted to do... sounds like I need to go pick out material for a quilt.

2 comments:

Letia said...

My prayers are with you! Someday, you will be able to look back and see the Lord's hand in all of this. You will see the experiences you have gained and the pain will have lessened. I am so proud of you for going off to NAU to get your masters, that is AWESOME!! I hope you get to accomplish some of your dreams on your list this summer.

Amber said...

Hang in there girl. You can do it!! That faith and tender mercy detecting will get you threw it. (0: Love ya beautiful!!