I'm out of...
- Homemade bread
- Trader Joe's Pizza Dough
- Extra's Polar Ice Gum
- Baker's Block-o-Cheese
- Red Eagle Tortillas
- Emergen-C
- Frosted Mini Wheats
This could only mean one thing!
It must mean I haven't gone home in a LONG time!!!
(These are the staples of my diet!)
What ever will I do?!?
Go to the grocery store???
Noooo... that costs money!!
I called my mom today and asked kindly if she could put a box together for me.
And what was her response? - "Kourtney, you know they have stores up there right?"
My response, "Yes, but they don't sale homemade bread up here so might as well just throw in the rest of the things I need with the bread! :)"
She is putting a box together for me and I am having my visiting teachers pick it up for me!
Problem Solved.
What ever would I do without parents... or good visiting teachers?!
2 comments:
LOL. At least you aren't as bad as my moms former roommate whos mother shiped her canned goods from somewhere around Missourie.
Mmmm... homemade bread. I'll have to try and get your mom's recipe when we're there tomorrow night. I love family get-togethers at your house. Hooray!
Post a Comment