Saturday, March 26, 2011

What Love Life?!?

The other day I saw this...
Yes, that is a grape (or two, really) shaped like a heart.

When I saw it in my bowl, I decided that
my fruits are like "fortune cookies" for me.

This one was telling me that my love-life would improve soon. :)

um... FALSE!!
(A good friend and I were talking about how sometimes it feels like we will be single forever and then she said,
"well, I have made it single this far, what's another 25 years?" Haha - pathetic!)

I guess it really meant that I am going to LOVE general conference!
Yep, that's what it really meant!

I have decided to have a Media Fast the week before conference again.
I get so much more out of conference when I truly prepare.
And I have lots of questions and concerns going into this conference so... goodbye blogger, goodbye facebook, goodbye iTunes and pandora and t.v. and movies and....
whoa, hello TIME! (Sad, but true.)

Happy Conference Week!! - 7 days!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I found a grape like this a few days ago, too! I guess this means I am going to love conference, too.