If you don't know what General Conference is or you didn't get a chance to see it, go here!
I love love love LOVE conference!
As one of my friends said, it's like the super-bowl for mormons - we gather around the t.v. with lots of food and laughter and tears!
Below are some goals I set after listening to conference:
-Memorize scriptures (Elder Scott)
-Remember the greatness of God (Pres. Uchtdorf)
-Get involved in family history (Elder Bednar)
-Eliminate wasted time (Elder Andern)
-Study the Book of Mormon (Pres. Eyring)
-Develop charity (Pres. Eyring)
-Have the courage to share the gospel more often (Elder Ballard)
-Pray more earnestly (Pres. Monson)
-Be a real student (Elder Richardson)
-Recognize tender mercies (Elder Cook)
I'm excited to get started and read these talks over and over again!!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your goals! We are so blessed to have conference.
Post a Comment