Sunday, May 27, 2012

NAU Graduation 2012

On May 12th, 2012, I graduated for 
the very last time.
I have aimed for this goal ever since I was an eighth grader.  
I knew what I wanted.  
And I got it. 
I am so excited!

"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done."
-Richard G. Scott


Thanks to all those who have helped me obtain this goal.
Thanks to my family and friends who were there to celebrate with me.

I am so relieved to be 

FINISHED!

However, I have learned...
It's never really finished.

I graduated on Saturday and started my internship that very next Monday.

2 comments:

McKenzie Hansen Mortensen said...

I remember our undergrad graduation when we sat jealous of all the graduation students in their robes! Now that's you! I am so proud of you!

J. Paige said...

wonderful!