Jared and I went running there a few weeks ago. Yes, we pass that amazing waterfall on our run.
(See it in the corner?...)
This last week, my family came up and stayed with me for the week to enjoy some cooler weather and help me finish getting everything ready for the day Jared and I are married and living here!
A huge THANKS to them and Jared's family for all their help!!
We have the best family!!
Anyway, I wanted my family to be able to really see all the different colors of the fall leaves so I had them come with us to Provo Canyon. We walked with them for a bit and then Jared & I went running and my sister A kept the camera and took a TON of pics!! She is quite the little photographer!
Look at how pretty this place is...
A enjoying fall weather for the first time ever...
My mom's shirt looked so cool with the leaves!
This is definitely my new favorite running place, and both times, I've been able to run here with my very favorite person!
It doesn't get better than that!
2 comments:
Great pictures of a beautiful place!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment