
I got to go to Thatcher the other day to walk through the brand new Gila Valley Temple. This new temple is small in size but grand in beauty. It was so amazing!! Temples are nearest place we can be to God. I absolutely LOVE temples!! I have recently realized that I am going to be almost 3 hours away from the nearest temple once I go up to NAU. :/ I am not too excited about that but I still have to be thankful that it is only 3 hours and that I will have to ability to still come to the temple often! I am so grateful to live near a temple now and that we have so many more coming to Arizona in the next few years! Not to mention, in 3 weeks we get to participate in the dedication of this beautiful temple! I am super excited!
2 comments:
You'll be less than 2 hours away from the snowflake temple, though! Maybe I'll just have to meet you there sometime and go with you. I can't believe I haven't been inside since the open house almost 10 years ago!
You graduate today!! Can I get a wahoo?!!! I'm so proud. Oh tear...Love ya. Take plenty of pictures please.
Post a Comment