Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Lovin'


There is a lot that I love about summer...

-Perpetual messybuns are allowed (really impossible to avoid) due to my constant swimming
-The sun gets up before I do, making it soo much easier to wake up early
-My hair goes blonde without paying a cent :)
-I come home at the end of the day and don't have homework
-Big Paychecks
-Plenty of time to make it to the gym everyday
-Vacations!
-BBQ's all the time - yum
-Swimming, swimming, and a lot more swimming
-I just seem happier (it's the overload of vitamin D that I get from the sun!)

It's going to be GREAT!!


2 comments:

Karli said...

I'm glad you love the AZ summers - someone's gotta :)

Are you teaching swim lessons this summer at a pool or privately at your home? I really want my boys to do swimming lessons this year and would LOVE if you wanted/are able to be their teacher! I know of a couple other little boys that might be interested in filling up a little class for you :) Let me know 209-8533

DTaylor said...

I need you to show me how to do a messy bun.