Monday, April 18, 2011

Schultz Creek

We finally got to go hiking this past weekend. It was such an amazingly perfect day! We started looking up hikes to go on. Um... I found about 50 different hikes I want to do! There were so many choices, it was really hard to decide, but due to time, we chose Schultz Creek.

Look at how gorgeous...
We saw lots of mini waterfalls...
and ran across huge fallen logs...
and trekked through snow...
and yes, we did indeed make a teeter-totter and played on it WAY too long! :)
I cannot get over how much I love living here!!!!!! To know that a 15 minute drive can get me to tons of places that are as fun and beautiful as this just blows my mind! I now have a list of a million hikes that I will accomplish before I leave this place! Don't be surprised if you see so many more hiking posts.

Signing off, from God's beautiful playground :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

So lovely! I would love to see your list of other hikes you want to do.

mwells said...

That is a beautiful hike. I've had many a picnic out there!

DTaylor said...

So fun Kourtney! I love it!