My roommate, our neighbor, and I went down to the newly opened recreational center on campus (boy is it a beauty... as it should be! It only costs us $200/semester). We heard there was a walleyball tournament and we decided to play in it.
Walleyball: (sport) similar to volleyball but in a racquetball court played
with 2-4 players per team.
Once we got there, I was starting to wonder if we were making a poor choice that involved humiliation as many of the teams seemed "hardcore." Regardless, we swallowed our pride and decided to just have fun with it!
To our pleasant surprise, we WON!!
Yeah, we even won shirts for it! It was a blast and it made me realize how much I miss playing!! I think it's time I start playing more often again!
1 comment:
Oh good job. Way to show the competition that life is more successful if you have fun while living it.
Post a Comment