Things are changing....
I feel it!
We had a beautiful fall that consisted of me wearing shorts until last week.
The red-colored trees never became a typical sight taken for granted.
The smell of pines never ceases to make me happy.
The trails I've been running never get old.
It was an amazing fall!
The view from our porch looked like this...
Saturday I woke up to a winter wonderland.
The skies are pink at night again.
The world is so quiet.
It looks so fresh.
I forgot how pretty a snow-covered world is.
I forgot how quiet it gets.
I forgot how beautiful it is.
It's a change.
But each season has it's perks.
I only have 7 months of school left.
I only will be living up here for 7 more months.
I only have one winter left up here.
I only have one more snowboarding season here.
I only have one more semester up here.
I only have one more spring to hike every single trail.
Today, my professor let me know that I got the externship site I wanted.
I couldn't be happier!
It is exactly what I think I want!!
My externship site is back in the valley.
That means I am moving back home in 7 months.
That means so many wonderful things...
But
I will miss it here.
Just like I will miss fall.
I guess that is what seasons are: things that come and go.
1 comment:
This post actually made me cry. I miss it there sometimes too! It's home to me... always will be! Thanks for sharing the beauty with me!
Post a Comment