Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bathroom Humor

Ok, MaryAnn, after talking to you the other day about how I should post more, I decided to post this story... only because I know it would make Travis proud. ;)

For any of you that do not know my extended family, we seem to always end up talking "potty talk" in every sitting. We don't mean to; it's never the only topic of conversation, but it just happens. Anyway, I have missed out on those family gatherings for the past two months. So you ask why I am telling you this? - Because I have a bathroom story to share and I haven't been there to share it and won't be there to share it for quite a bit longer, so yes, I am blogging about it!!

The building that I live in during the day (aka: the one that holds all my classrooms for school) has only one bathroom on each floor and since 90% of our program is female, the bathroom is always quite busy, especially between classes. This means that most of the time, the only bathroom stall open is the handicap one. I have no problem using handicap stalls - I don't see it like a handicap parking space - no one tickets you for using it. Anyway, one day, we only had a short break between classes and I really had to use the bathroom but the handicap stall was open; yet there was a line of 4-5 girls. So, of course, I went in and used it. Well, I quickly realized why people don't use it...

It's HUGE!! I think it was really made for big foot's wife. I wouldn't consider myself short by any means, but I have to practically jump on and scoot back like the little kids do to use a toilet. And my feet don't reach the ground while I'm going. Haha! Yes, this might just be TMI for some of you, but it's hilarious to me!!!

Now, every time I have to use the bathroom, I use the handicap stall and think of all my wonderful extended family! :) Love and miss you guys!

P.S. - Is this what I should be for halloween?!! ;)
Ok, so maybe this isn't the cutest costume... I do need a costume though... any ideas?!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

HAHA. You find humor in the oddest places. I love it. Maybe you need a potty step.

mwells said...

Hee hee -

DTaylor said...

too funny!