Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

On October 22nd, Paige went from being Ms. (This is us doing her hair before the wedding)
to Mrs. (the happy married couple walking out of the temple!!!)
I am so excited for these two! It was threatening rain for a moment, but all in all, it happened to be the most PERFECT day in the history of Arizona weather! And she deserved it! They were both beaming ear to ear as they walked out of the temple!! Their luncheon was DELICIOUS and lots of fun! And their reception had Paige written all over it! What a fun day! I am so glad that I was able to come down for it! Let's be honest though, I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!

Waiting for the Bride and Groom... (so fun to see all these girls too!! and shout out to Kayla (the one to the right of me - she had the cutest baby boy ever only 10 days before this picture was taken. Doesn't she look AMAZING!?! Congrats Kayla!! )

She's MARRIED!!!

Congrats you two!! Thanks for setting the example of being married in the temple and showing the rest of us that fairy-tales do come true! :)

No comments: