Monday, August 30, 2010

Date with J

J knew exactly what he wanted to do for our "date". He has been wanting to go to a place called Jumpstreet for a long time. He had heard a lot about it and had even tried going with his friends before only to learn that they had the wrong permission forms.

So we did thorough research to find the right forms and made sure to get there right when it opened so we could take advantage of our time there! I was a little hesitant to go to Jumpstreet because I have never been a huge dare-devil, but much to my surprise, it was TONS of fun! It is a huge warehouse of trampolines that line the floors and the walls. You can literally bounce off the walls! And for you parents with kids who attempt this at home, this is a great place to take them! The second we got out on the tramps, J was trying all sorts of tricks... flips and twists, and all sorts of stuff. The second I got on, I was just trying to see how high I could jump without killing myself.

J didn't let me wimp out for long though. He and I both know that I can do backflips and front flips off of the diving boards so he told me I had to try them on the tramps. He laughed at me as I tried to get up the courage to do it and then wimp out... over and over and over again. It took me about 45 minutes to finally try a back flip after J's constant encouragement. Guess what?! I landed it and it was fun! We had so much fun and it was a great workout too! By the end of the two hours we were EXHAUSTED!! (As you can see in the picture!)
J is such a dare-devil and is always trying new things. If you want to see his amazingness, I posted a video on facebook from our outing! He makes friends without even trying and he always includes those around him. He has an ear for music and loves guitar and piano even though he tries to keep those talents on the down-low! Girls... you have 2 years still so stay back! ;) Love you J!

No comments: