I'm so glad you found it! Especially the part about the girls with mullets ;-) So excited for your new adventure...keep us posted!! And with pictures ;-)
LOL. I guess Flagstaff has changed since I lived there. Did you find your roommates?
I'm not going to believe you until you go downtown and have a carrot milk shake. Yes - I said C-A-R-R-O-T. That will truly take you to the "granolas".
You will find what you are looking for. When I am in Flagstaff I see the beautiful trees and the beautiful mountains!love,Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so glad you found it! Especially the part about the girls with mullets ;-) So excited for your new adventure...keep us posted!! And with pictures ;-)
LOL. I guess Flagstaff has changed since I lived there. Did you find your roommates?
I'm not going to believe you until you go downtown and have a carrot milk shake. Yes - I said C-A-R-R-O-T. That will truly take you to the "granolas".
You will find what you are looking for. When I am in Flagstaff I see the beautiful trees and the beautiful mountains!
love,
Mom
Post a Comment