
Confession: Our family goes through about 2 packs of Oreo's each week. Disclaimer: We have the help of 2 extra teenage boys included into that family circle! I was noticing the brand new pack of oreo's being devoured the other day and realized... we all eat them with our own style:
Dad puts the entire cookie in his mouth and then gulps down a big glass of milk.
Mom dips them very gently and quickly and eats only small bites at a time.
D dips his all the way in his milk for a loooong time and then throws the whole entire thing in his mouth before it crumbles.
J spears his Oreo (the cream part) with a fork, in order to keep his fingers clean, and then proceeds to dunk his and eat whole (Paige taught him that...)
A usually takes hers apart and eats the cookie, then the cream, and then the other cookie.
Our "Brother-From-Another Mother" just devours them as fast as possible! -Seriously, Fast!
Cousin R puts 7 or 8 of them in a bowl and pours milk over them and eats them like cereal.
How do I eat Oreo's. Well, I'm still trying to figure out which method I like best! To be honest, after eating half a package as a young girl, I threw them all up and completely avoided the cookie for about 9 years after that. It wasn't until EFY last summer that I tried them again... and yes, fell right back in love!! :)
How do you eat your Oreo?
3 comments:
Dipped long in milk until they just melt in your mouth! Love it!
Usually the top, then half of the middle, then the rest...or take two tops and eat them so I can make an double (Or quad) stuff oreo. Skyler usually puts one in a glass and picks it up with a fork. It reminds me of Cousin R because Skyler eats his cereal with a fork. : )
Any way I can... as long as there's MiLk!
Great post - by the way! hee hee.
Post a Comment