Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Clean Freak

I thought I was about the craziest clean freak the world has ever known! I like things in their place. I like order and cleanliness and plans and categories and lists and such! I make my bed everyday! I have to have my bedroom floor clean before I can go to sleep! I have to wash the counters off like 10 times a day and I still put everything away in my backpack at night just to pull it out the second I wake up the next day!

BUT, I believe I might have found someone worse than me! The lady who lives above us is much worse than me! I hear her vacuum her apartment about 3 times EVERY DAY!! Also, their washing machine and dish washer is always running! I think she turns on a load every time they use one towel or one fork!

Um... confession, although I am a clean freak, we are lucky if we vacuum once a week.

We only turn on the dishes once our cupboards and drawers look like this...
and I only do laundry once I completely run out of clothes that keep my even remotely warm! I won't even show you what my laundry basket looks like once it hits this point! It's scary! :/

Maybe our neighbor would like to come and help us out!! Haha! I guess I am just grateful to know that I am no longer the world's biggest clean freak... but I'm probably still a close 2nd!!

1 comment:

Single-Mother Land said...

or 3rd.
Please refer to: http://caleyandjasonpayne.blogspot.com/2010/04/nesting.html