Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Perfection

Today I am grateful for this...
SNOW!! It's absolutely gorgeous! It makes the world look so clean and new and...perfect! Yes, it's cold, but, oddly, I have enjoyed it more than I ever thought I would. I am fascinated by it! We watched the snow fall all Sunday and, to our surprise, it stuck! What I love most is that it seems to quiet the world. It's peaceful! And it makes it feel like Christmas time!! I'm in love!!

This past week has consisted of waking up at 4:45am to do homework a few times with some days of staying up until 3am to do homework and plenty of skipped lunches to work on group assignments. (In case you are ever wondering, chocolate and jumping jacks seem to be the key to staying awake when needed! If that doesn't work, resort to running around in the cold to get your heart pumpin'!) Needless to say, I have been hungry and sleep-deprived for about 2 weeks straight now, which is why I am looking forward to this...
Now if that isn't perfect, I don't know what is!!? I look forward to my time off from school and work to enjoy the hammock-worthy weather that I got a quick taste of when I went home last weekend! Oh, how I am thankful for Thanksgiving BREAK!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love hammocks and reading. It looks like you are enjoying the best book ever, and in a great spot too. It is nice to have those spots of bliss.